Oakland residents who live near the warehouse where 33 people were confirmed dead in a fire early Saturday say the tragedy could have been avoided. City officials confirmed previous investigations into complaints about the warehouse in the Fruitvale neighborhood of Oakland. The structure was not zoned for parties or as a residential property. Over the… Click here to read more

The post Facebook Users Slam Artist Who Operated Warehouse Where 33 People Died in Oakland Fire appeared first on Sandra Rose.

View full post on Sandra Rose

7 Comments

• E-VannaRootsAllEvil says:

Wow Derrick is a azzwipe

• Lisa daniels says:

They need to hurry up. This is negligent at best. Maybe involuntary manslaughter?

• klwbaby says:

I’m really sorry this ass wipe lost all his precious junk…I’m sure the families of the deceased will help to replace his stuff after they bury their loved ones…..

• bella28498 . says:

This is why I sit my as s down and be chilling, you cant even go out and have a good time and get high without dying.

• Incog-knee-gress says:

No arrest bc from my understanding an Asian woman owned building. He just the building super. Not sure if this is true

• Allihave2say says:

Psalm 34:18 The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those whose spirits are crushed. Matthew 5;4 Blessed are those that mourn; for they shall be comforted.

How sweet of you and those who dared enter this post to be heavy ladened at heart by the loss of strangers. While their bodies aren’t here to witness your compassion their spirits do and are comforted. To have a heart for others, whom you’ve never seen says a lot about who you are. I am fortunate in that you’ve shown me who you are and I believe you; a person who cares. Stand bright. The world needs more people like you.

• pecancandy says:

Stopped reading at coffin, condolences to the families.