The Blind Leading the Stupid

The Blind Leading the Stupid

More and more it seems the blind are leading the stupid.  We have T. Dexter appearing on Oprah’s show.  The Preachers are out there imitating the world.  And now, Paula White appears on the Steve Harvey Show to give marital advice. A couple of weeks ago Ms. White was a guest on the Steve Harvey […]

View full post on Pulpit Pimps

8 Comments

• walksbyf8h says:

The body of believers judge the Body of Believers:

9 I wrote to you in my epistle not to keep company with sexually immoral people. 10 Yet I certainly did not mean with the sexually immoral people of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or idolaters, since then you would need to go out of the world. 11 But now I have written to you not to keep company with anyone named a brother, who is sexually immoral, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner—not even to eat with such a person.

12 For what have I to do with judging those also who are outside? Do you not judge those who are inside? 13 But those who are outside God judges. Therefore “put away from yourselves the evil person.”

• Veda Brown says:

Matthew 7:1-3
    1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

and –

Galatians 6:1

Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

Finally:
    14 Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between you and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.

16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.

****** Brother or Sister (as you have hidden your identity) (MN: I hope you read your bible more thoroughly than you do my website. The link “About me” tells you my name, where I live, my background and a bunch of other stuff. However, I know that you do not read your bible carefully just by your comment. If you would, tell me why Jesus, Paul, and others say we are to judge righteous judgment.)This style of bashing is wrong since you have not listed NO ONE prayer for them but tons of criticism. What scripture are we standing on as we wait for you to call there church offices to make good on the bible and meet “between you and him alone”

I am praying the above scriptures for you. Love Veda

• walksbyf8h says:

Good Heavens! I see Tee and Aubrey up there! Anyway, on with my comment.

I do not believe that people are deceived by Paula. I would say that most, if not all people know that a woman is prohibited from being a pastor over a congregation (unless it is over women and children only) and that a pastor can only have had one spouse (unless the previous spouse died prior to the subsequent marriage.

People refuse to read their bible.
    People refuse to obey their bible.
    So, people are not deceived but rebels (IMO).

• Lafe says:

People of God: One of Paula’s strongholds on people of color is that she is perceived to, “preach like a pentecostal black preacher” and for many black folks, that makes her OK with them. No substance…just style but we fall for it each and every time. I wonder. Has anyone ever sat down with Steve Harvey and showed him a more Christ like way to express himself? After all of these years of professing Christ, Steve Harvey apparently has not changed a wit as to his growth in the Lord. The same ol’ Steve…trying to be cool with the world and not lose a paycheck and yet being somber about Christ when he needs to turn on that
    personality when it suits his purposes. Steve has no
    discernment if he invites the likes of Paula on his program.
    My advice: leave both Steve and Paula alone. In their current state, they have nothing to offer the Body of Christ.Nothing.

• Tee says:

This situation was wrong on more than one level. First of all, if the wife claims to be a Christian, why would she EVER agree to go on a show that Steve Harvey hosted? Second, she would have to have been underneath a rock for the last 20 years not to have heard something about Paula White and her shenanigans. Third, if she wanted any counseling for her marriage, why didn’t she take it to the pastor of her church? This was foolishness beyond measure. But then, what would one expect? The lady says that she is an “ordained minister”…I won’t even get started on that one!

Glad to see you are still around, Melvin…

• Aubrey Thomas says:

Just passing through the neighborhood and thought I’d drop by. Remember me? I have to agree with you on this one. These people are reprobates.

(MN: I surely do! Good to have you back. )

• Comora says:

These two are the church playing church! Church mess!

• TONEE says:

These are Hollywood preachers and reality show entertainer. Keep your heart and voice on the word and Holy Spirit or these people will drive you right into HELL!